FISHING ITEMS BELONGING TO THE LATE LEE SNYDER OF DOVER, PA TO INCLUDE RODS, REELS, LURES, LURE MAKING SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT, CLOTHING, VINTAGE BAMBOO RODS, NEW RODS, ETC.
30 HUNTING RIFLES, REVOLVERS, SHOTGUNS, SIGNED & NUMBERED WILDLIFE PRINTS
FRIDAY, OCT. 12, 2018 STARTING AT 4:00 P.M.
TOOMEY AUCTION CENTER
240 HATCHERY ROAD IN HELLAM TOWNSHIP
Attention: Fishermen working large waters such as charter captains, deep sea fishermen and Canadian water fishermen should not miss this auction, many of his lures are large and made of wood; also feathers/rubber ones, manufactured ones,. Most rods are geared to catching BIG FISH on BIG WATER. His book "Monsters of the Abyss" is also available (A guide to catch big fish on deep water).
Hundreds of new lures by the following makers: Erie Dearie, Badonk-A-Donk salt water, Cabela's Fisherman Series, AC Shiners, Little Joe pole float, Diawa Dead or Alive, Matzuo salt water, Leopardi's Leo-Lures, Blue Fox, Lunker City, Grandma, Cabela's Flattire series minnow swim bait, Creek Chub wooden pike, Storm Salt Water Chug Bug, Joe Bucher Topraider, AC Shriner's, Double Blade flashabore inline spinners, Radtke's Pike Minnow, Castoic Swim Baits, Offshore Angler & Boone Octopus skirts, Storm Kickin minnow, Suick weighted thriller, Sotrm wild eye swim shad, Polish Pike 10" & 12" floaters, Polish Perch floaters, Woodchopper Luhr Jenson, Suname Pro swim bait, Salmo Turbo jack, Mushy Innovations catchbait, P-Line squid, Storm deep seated minnow sticks, Lazer Eye salt water series, Eppinger, Mepps, Creme, Storm seeker shad, Storm Kickin sticks, and many more lures handcrafted by Mr. Snyder. 2 Vintage Bobbie Bait all purpose lures w/box, purchased in 1966. Lure making equipment, looped end wire shafts, feathers, hooks, line sinkers, deer fur, etc. 50+ antique bamboo rods to inc: Shakespeare, Eagle Claw, South Bend, Kingfisher,etc., 50+ new rods to inc: Bass Pro shop, Power Plus Trophy Class, Lews Rod, Diawa, Bass Pro Shop Fat Max w/Penn reel, Pinnacle Labrador rod w/Rhino XL reel and many more.
FIREARMS: STARTING AT 6:00 PM
1. (R) FIE Titan 25 cal. pistol, #230275. 2 ½” barrel
2. (R) Ruger Single Six 22 cal. 6-shot revolver, #321160, 6 ½” barrel
3. (R) Colt Python 357 cal. 6-shot revolver, #21506, 6” barrel
4. (R) Cimarron Spencer Carbine, cal. 45 S & W shofield, #M1604
5. (R) Cimarron Sharps Carbine, cal. 45-70 Gov. #SH15641
6. (R) H & R-US Springfield, cal. 45-70 Gov, Model 1873 carbine, #3864
7. (R) Bushmaster Carbon15, cal. 223 carbine, #E15765
8. (R) Mohawk Mod. 48, 12 ga. auto shotgun, #5280835
9. (R) New Haven, Mossberg, 12 ga. pump shotgun, #G971575
10. (R) JC Higgins 16ga Bolt-action shotgun #M58321
11. (R) Winchester Ranger M120, 12 ga. pump w/slug barrel, #L1358706
12. (R) Savage Model 110E, bolt-action 30-06 rifle w/scope, #E640996
13. (R) New England Arms single shot 410ga shotgun #384280
14. (R) Single barrel 12 ga. shotgun
15. (R) Silver Trophy Hunter, 50 cal. rifle, #61-1302527301
16. (R) Remington Model 11, 12 ga. riot shotgun, #165124
17. Civil War 1855 Enfield Tower musket
18. USN Dress Sword
19. (R) British No. 4 MK-1 Army rifle, US Property (RARE), #61C9382
20. Thompson Center 54 cal. flintlock rifle
21. (R) Stevens Mod. 66B, cal. 22 bolt-action rifle, #Buckhorn
22. (R) Savage 24V over/under 222/20 ga. w/scope, #6845
23. (R) Kassnar 12 ga. double shotgun, vent-rib #105765
24. Crossman 22 pellet gun
25. (R) Winchester Model 12, 12 ga. shotgun, #331173
26. (R) Remington Model 760 cal. 30-06 rifle w/scope, #364465
27. (R) Remington Sportsman, cal. 12 ga. shotgun, full choke, #720325
28. (R) Winchester Model 70, cal. 270 Win, rifle w/scope, #256178
29. British Enfield 16” bayonet
30. (R) Forehand & Wadsworth, Mod. 38DA, cal. 38-5-shot revolver, #722
Check our website at www.toomeyauction.com or auction zip #1893 for additions and photos. Terms: Cash or Approved PA check, VISA, MC, AMEX, DISC. Firearms will be sold starting at 6:00 PM. 10% Buyers Premium.